Nitecore NEW I4 Battery Fast Charger
Nitecore NEW I4 Battery Fast Charger
2017 Intelligent 18650 26650 20700 16340 Vape Battery Charger
Nitecore Intellicharger NEW i4
The Nitecore New i4 Intellicharger is a four bay charger, compatible with 1.2V, 3.7V, 4.2V and 4.35V batteries and a range of cells.
UK Nitecore New i4 2017 CR123A 26650 18650 AA/AAA Intellicharge Battery Charger
Quad Battery Smart Charger with UK Mains Plug
Latest 2017 Model with Authenticity Sticker
The Intellicharger Nitecore New i4 (2017), an upgraded edition of the i4 eu/ i4, is a charger with compatibility, efficiency and intelligence. It works with almost all types of rechargeable batteries, including 1.2V, 3.7V, 4.2V, 4.35V batteries, thus eliminating the need to own several chargers. The NEW i4 is able to charge the batteries twice as fast as the i4 (Max up to 1.5A ).
With the Active Current Distribution (ACD) Technology, the NEW i4 automatically identifies battery types and capacity, and applies an appropriate charging current based on automatic detection or manual setting. It can even restore your depleted IMR battery. With automatic detection of non-rechargeable batteries, safety is not a problem on the NEW i4. Additionally, yellow and red power/ charging status indicator lights could visibly indicate battery status and charging process. The Nitecore NEW i4: it's as simple as insert, detect and charge.
- 3 Colour LED displays charging progress for each battery
- Features Twice the charging speed of the i4/ i4 eu charger Active Current Distribution (ACD) Technology Compatible with 1.2V, 3.7V, 4.2V, 4.35V batteries
- Charging program optimized for IMR batteries
- Automatic detection of non-rechargeable batteries
- Capable of charging four batteries
- Four charging slots charge and control independently
- Automatically detects battery power status and displays charging progress
- Automatically stops charging upon charging completion
- Reverse polarity protection and short circuit prevention
- Over-discharged battery activation
- Overtime charging protection
- Designed for optimal heat dissipation
- Made from fire resistant, flame retardant PC material
- Certified by ROHS, CE, FCC and CEC
Nitecore IntelliCharger New i4
Li-ion/IMR/LifePO4 10340, 10350, 10440, 10500, 12340, 12500, 12650
13450, 13500, 13650, 14350, 14430, 14500, 14650
16500, 16340(RCR123), 16650, 17350, 17500, 17650, 17670
18350, 18490, 18500, 18650, 18700
20700, 21700, 22500, 22650, 25500, 26500, 26650
Ni-MH(Ni-CD) - AA -AAA - C
4.35V +/- 1%
4.2V +/- 1%
3.7V +/- 1%
1.48V +/- 1%
1.5A * 1 Slot
0.75A * 2 Slots
0.5A * 2 Slots
0.375A * 4 Slot
110-250v AC 50/60hz
0.25mA (MAX) 10W
DC 9-12V 1A with Optional Car Adapter
Indoor Use only
CE Safety Approved
1x Nitecore New i4 Charger 2017 Model
1x UK Plug
Power on: Connect the NEW i4 to an external power source (such as vehicle adaptor, power socket) with its charging cord.
Battery placement: Put one batteries in each independently-controlled slot according to the polar mark on the charger.
Battery identification: All Four LEDs indicators will be lit when Lithium batteries are placed in, two lower LEDs will be lit when Ni-MH batteries are placed in. Charging begins in two seconds.
Other features: The New i4 has reverse polarity protection and anti-short circuiting protection incorporated.
Smart charging: The NEW i4 adopts the appropriate charging currents based on battery types and capacities. Whilst the option to adjust the current is also available.
The NEW i4 is compatible with:
1) 3.7V Li-ion rechargeable batteries
2) 3.8V Li-ion rechargeable batteries
3) 1.2V Ni-MH/Ni-Cd rechargeable batteries
4) 3.2V LiFePO4 batteries
During the charging process, the three indicator LEDs indicate the batteries’ status.
Please view FAQ for Battery Usage Conditions
Warning for using the lithium ion rechargeable batteries.
Mishandling of the battery may cause heat, fire and deterioration in performance.
Be sure to observe the following.
Cautions for Use and Handling:
- -When using the application equipped with the battery, refer to the user’s manual before usage.
- -Please read the specific charger manual before charging.
- -Charge time should not be longer than specified in the manual.
- -When the cell is not charged after long exposure to the charger, discontinue charging.
- -Battery must be charged at operating temperature range -5 ~ 50c.
- -Battery must be discharged at operating temperature range -20 ~ 75c. (Cell Surface Temperature)
- -Please check the positive (+) and negative (-) direction before packing.
- -When a lead plate or wire is connected to the cell for packing, check out insulation not to short-circuit.
- -Battery must be stored separately when not in use ideally in a freshiuk battery case
- -Battery must be stored in a dry area with low temperature for long-term storage.
- --Do not place the battery in direct sunlight or heat.
- -Do not use the battery in high static energy environment where the protection device can be damaged..